Atlanta-Based Photography Company Increased Form Processing Capacity From 200 To 500 Forms Per Week
The client is a sports, school, and event photography company based in Atlanta, GA. It has served the local communities nationwide for 29 years, photographing nearly 2 million children yearly. It has a presence in 42 states and 225 franchises across the United States.
The client facilities and services include:
- A custom, in-house photography lab that can process 2 million images yearly
- Variety of products such as mugs, mouse pads, t-shirts, clipboards, plaques, calendars, stadium cards, memory mates, and many more
The Situation – Business Requirement
The client has experienced steady growth in business since its inception. The increase in daily operations prompted the client to pursue a cost-conscious model and engage the services of a nuclear team that could handle part of their operational needs.
The client's two-member team was responsible for handling forms and updating a database that held customer information. They experienced difficulties due to a massive influx of forms overstraining the processing resources.
The client requirement put forth many challenges, some of which were:
- Working on hand-written forms added to the complexity of the job
- Ensuring the accuracy of the processed forms
- Training the staff to ensure efficient handling of forms
The Data Entry Outsourced Solution
Data Entry Outsourced has proven expertise in handling form processing and filling. Analyzing the client's requirement helped devise a solution to guarantee required outcomes.
The salient features of our solution included:
- Entrusting a dedicated team possessing skills and in-depth knowledge in form filling and working with hand-written forms
- Imparting training to the staff to enable them to function efficiently and fulfill the client's requirements. The training covered every aspect of the project and included working on sample forms
- Ensuring that client feedback based on the sample forms was paid heed to and incorporated on priority
- Designing a QC mechanism to ensure the accuracy of the updated data in the database
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure the security of client data
The solution provided by Data Entry Outsourced yielded highly positive results.
- Increased productivity from 200 to 500 forms a week in two months
- The client witnessed improvement in quality in a short span. Our team lowered the correction rates to less than 3% from 40%
- The client could meet the cost objectives, as our solution helped cut costs while improving productivity and quality levels
- The database is updated every 24 hours due to the enhanced efficiency